1. Pour hot water into the cup, add baking soda, shake it, drop it after a few minutes, and remove the odor.
2. toothpaste can not only remove the odor of the teeth, but also remove the smell in the cup. Wash the cup with toothpaste, and the smell will disappear immediately.
3. Prepare salt water, pour it into a teacup, shake it and place it for a while, then pour it out and rinse it with clean water.
4. Tea cups can be boiled in tea for 5 minutes, then washed with clean water and dried, no odor.
5. Pour half a cup of warm water into the cup, then pour a few spoons of milk into it, shake it gently, and then pour it out after a few minutes. Rinse with clean water.
6. Wipe the cup with apple peel, then rinse with water to remove the odor.